Wednesday 24 October 2018

This weekend

Services this weekend which I have (more than a little) hand in. :-)

Friday 26/10/2018 7pm
Feast of SS Chad & Cedd
Evensong with the York Ordinariate Mission.
St Mary's Church, Bishophill Junior, York.

Saturday 27/10/2018 10am
Ampleforth Abbey
Orthodox Liturgy of St John Chrysostom

I'm not actually singing in the choir for this. My role, as it has been for a number of years now, is to chant the Epistle in English, but to the authentic Carpatho-Rusyn chant which I learned from a Ukrainian friend of mine!

Saturday 27/10/2018 4pm.
York Ordinariate Mission.
Anticipated Mass for the 22nd Sunday after Trinity.
St Mary's Church, Bishophill Junior, York.

If you're at a loose end on Saturday afternoon and want to come along and sing some decent hymns along with Merbecke Creed and chant Mass setting, you'll be made very welcome I'm sure! I've enclosed the link to the music below. :-)

http://mike4b.co.uk/Services/BHJ/Trinity_22.pdf


No comments: